View CShell inside OllyDbg
Hey I am trying to get into hacking , my cpp skills are very LOW but I want to give it a shot and maybe learn some new things. But right at step 1 I am failing xd miserably, my adventure isn't quite promising so far but I wont give up! Well i guess asking here for help "kinda of" is but I accept my lake of knowledge as a step to make me a better man and programmer.
I am inspired so don't mind the way I write (just a little warning).
Anyways, I just need a way to look inside the CShell module and find out its secrets. I tried using an old bypass but i couldn't view anything for some reason. I cant make a loader for it since it outputs some weird errors (I did this some time ago so i dont remember quite well.. i guess its something to do with themida - dont quote me on this, is it some kind of "protection" to the dll or something?).
I got in cpp like 3 weeks ago and all i got out of it was frustration, I want to get into something fun.. well the fun part is to come xD.
Also I am sure I will wake up X-Trap in the process of hacking the game, how does it work? How can I make a hack get past the security?
I am inspired so don't mind the way I write (just a little warning).
Anyways, I just need a way to look inside the CShell module and find out its secrets. I tried using an old bypass but i couldn't view anything for some reason. I cant make a loader for it since it outputs some weird errors (I did this some time ago so i dont remember quite well.. i guess its something to do with themida - dont quote me on this, is it some kind of "protection" to the dll or something?).
I got in cpp like 3 weeks ago and all i got out of it was frustration, I want to get into something fun.. well the fun part is to come xD.
Also I am sure I will wake up X-Trap in the process of hacking the game, how does it work? How can I make a hack get past the security?
