OutdatedKinky 2.0

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Kinky 2.0


Created By BigBrainAFK

Intro:
The original note left in the script.cpp right at the beginning is still there because well why not.
As of Femboys wish I may continue this mod menu and therefore its source.

If you want to make your own mod menu based on this please give credits to everyone below because they helped making this.
I specially wanted to thank Femboy for his work so far even if it isn't as good as a private hack it is still pretty readable code (I've seen far worse).

Like Femboy my C++ skills aren't the very best but still I try at least.
I will just release the source of the menu which includes a pre-compiled .asi file.
I won't release the menu on its own without the source just because I'm to lazy to watch 2 threads.

Description:
This is a slightly better version of the Kinky mod menu by Femboy and can also be used in GTA Online.
This is the source code + a pre-compiled .asi file.
There won't be a ScriptHookV.dll or dinput8.dll included.

Installation:
  1. Get the online bypassed or the normal ScriptHook for GTAV (Just search here or in some forums)
  2. Put the ScriptHook into your GTA V folder next to the GTA5.exe
  3. Compile the source or just copy the pre-compiled .asi file out of the bin/release folder inside the source
  4. Put the Kinky.asi also into your GTA V folder right next to the GTA5.exe
  5. Start GTA V in Story Mode and then join GTA Online to ensure the mod menu works correctly

Virusscans:
virustotal
jotti

Screenshots:



Changelog, ToDo list, Bug lists and FAQ:
 
Changelog
Version 2.0
  • Release on MPGH



 
ToDo

  • Customizable keys
  • LCS to go (tune your vehicle like in a LCS anywhere)
  • Better car spawn menu
  • Cusom License Plate Option
  • Add Tracker to any car



 
Known Bugs

  • None so far



 
FAQ

Q: How do I report a bug?
A: PM me with the bug and how to reproduce it or post it in this thread.


Q: How to compile the source?
A: Just use Visual Studio 2013 or Visual Studio 2015 in any edition you want.


Q: Will there be "Online Player" options in the future?
A: No because I think this ruins GTA Online for other players as well.


Q: Can I want to make my own menu based on this?
A: Sure. Just give credits to everyone that helped me as well.


Q: How long will you update this?
A: I can't tell at the moment. I just try to keep it up.


Featurelist:
 
Featurelist
Coming soon!


Credits:
Alexander Blade
DrWhat
HentaiGivingGuy
@Femboy
xDarkStarrx (@AlienBoy8)
gir489
BigBrainAFK (ME)

Kinky 2.0_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar22.4 MB · 1,361 downloads Clean
Good work Big my boy! You going to continue work with this? I hope so, I'd like to see someone continue the release of a menu in a source format to give people who want to learn the opportunity.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Good work Big my boy! You going to continue work with this? I hope so, I'd like to see someone continue the release of a menu in a source format to give people who want to learn the opportunity.
Like I wrote in the FAQ I will try to work on this as long as possible (have to go to work too and stuff...)
//approved
Nice work. Glad to see Kinky menu isn't dead.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Nice work. Glad to see Kinky menu isn't dead.
Wasn't that dead... used the first released source version (if it even got updated since release) and still everything works fine.

I may try to make this source the new standard so I'll put in custom keys, portable LSC, and whatever may come to my head
Quote Originally Posted by BigBrainAFK View Post


I love Kinky menu more than anyother menu but plz never give online player option thats really sucx. thats the main reason i hate most mod
Kinky best but can u plz change the car spawn option ?
i found only con is car spawn option look. i mean check the car spawn option in Endeavour Mod Menul. wish ur car spawn option also look like that
What new features? Love the kinky menu, but we reeeeaaally need new features.

Example: Someone should take the code from angry planes (minus the malware) and put it in a menu.

Imagine... Angry Planes Online.... lol
Quote Originally Posted by Spacedraggin View Post
Imagine... Angry Planes Online.... lol
I think I would rather imagine Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini in all honesty haha. That would be so chaotic......
std::string caption = "Dev Options";

static struct {
LPCSTR text;
bool *pState;
bool *pUpdated;
} lines[lineCount] = {
{ "600", NULL, NULL },
{ "1000", NULL, NULL },
{ "1500", NULL, NULL },
{ "2000", NULL, NULL },
{ "800", NULL, NULL },
{ "50", NULL, NULL }
};

hi,what is meaning of "Dev Options" and the follow numbers?
how to do compile it from cpp to asi?
Nice work, I'd love to see further improvements in the future.
thanks, great work, been able to modify it

any ideas on making spawned vehicle like those super cars being too hot to modify?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?