Question[Advice] Learn delphi or not?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Advice] Learn delphi or not?
As the title says, I should learn Delphi? If that's a yes, can I use any text editor or I should use one in specific, thanks in advance.
The more languages you learn the better it is. I can teach you C# check my sig
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
The more languages you learn the better it is. I can teach you C# check my sig
Also there is any courses for free?
because my paypal is limited and i dunno how to unlimit it.
Quote Originally Posted by Exist? No View Post
Also there is any courses for free?
because my paypal is limited and i dunno how to unlimit it.
I also accept LiteCoins and Amazon Gift Cards. First lesson is for free but the others are as described in the thread.
C++ is much more useful, in my opinion.
Do you know what you will be doing with it?
Any language you learn is useful.
Programming is filled with life-long learning.
It'll probably be one of the many languages you learn along the way, if you're planning to go into CS/Programming.
And sometimes the question isn't "Should I?", but rather, "Can I."
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?