Failed to Update Protection Modules Error! - Code [0x30000090]

PollWho has been banned when they did not do anything wrong?
2 votes
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Failed to Update Protection Modules Error! - Code [0x30000090]
Okay, so i have been looking at all the threads about error codes with ca but no one posted anything about the error code [0x30000090].I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it still doesn't work. I'm posting a thread asking people who know how to fix this error to tell me and other people who have this problem a step by step instruction to fix it. Thank You!
try uninstalling then restarting pc
redownload the client
and then install
I think that code means your ip has been banned. atleast thats the one my little brother got and nexon told him he was ip banned for opk.
umm ca was on server maintenance it over now
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us