SmileAdvaned Login BETA

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Advaned Login BETA
Here is a program I have made where you can create a account and login, The "Login" Is disabled because what are you going to log in to....?

I will make something to log into later for now here it is

Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: fd41b8aa45f82a93dae62d3ccbe8ebe2ⓘ

ⓘ
Advaned Login.zipattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Is this based off my codes?
No sir, This is my codes.
is it just?

Code:
Dim Saved_Password
Dim Saved_Password As String
Saved_Password = My.Computer.FileSystem.ReadAllText("C:/Password_Save.CFG")
if textbox2.text = Saved_Pasword Then
Msgbox("Accepted")
End if
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
is it just?

Code:
Dim Saved_Password
Dim Saved_Password As String
Saved_Password = My.Computer.FileSystem.ReadAllText("C:/Password_Save.CFG")
if textbox2.text = Saved_Pasword Then
Msgbox("Accepted")
End if
I think it is something like that he made!
Post a screenshot please
No it is more code then that, When I say it's my code it's mine, I don't have to elaborate.
buddy, you need a screenshot or Pixie will close this.
"buddy" HAHAHHA, Posted a screen shot.. just now
lmao the code I used to login, well, I havent finish it b/c sending and verifying information at a site is hard, but so far my code for it was:

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
If TextBox1.Text = "" And TextBox2.Text = "" Then
MsgBox("Error, Please Enter your Username and Password")
ElseIf TextBox1.Text = "" Then
MsgBox("Error, Please enter your Username")
ElseIf TextBox2.Text = "" Then
MsgBox("Error, Please Enter your Password")
End If
End Sub

I made that up on the spot dunno if any1 has something similar
a easy secure way is to get the data from a online server (just let it read .txt files) but be sure to encrypt the location
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us