LightbulbQuestion amazon account refund

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Question amazon account refund
Hello everyone, I live in Italy and lately because of paradise I made a refund from amazon.co.uk
The question I wanted to do right now is as follows:
1) How can I create new accounts amazon for Making refund?
2) Can I create an Amazon account, and use as a method of payment a gift card VISA PREPAID and instead of shipping the item directly in Italy I do ship to an address in the UK (reshipper) which then sends it to me (http: // www .reship.com /)?

Basically I want to know how I could do to get new accounts to make repayments? (obviously using a different payment method and a different shipping address

Thanks
Not sure if it's possible with reship. Also wrong section.
If you use reship you won't get a refund
If Amazon ban your account and blacklist your shipping/billing adress you're done. You need everything new.
I imagined that it was possible to get a refund ... but how do I create a new account (I have 10 different visa cards and 10 different houses account for 10?)
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Par3 View Post
I imagined that it was possible to get a refund ... but how do I create a new account (I have 10 different visa cards and 10 different houses account for 10?)
you sign up a new amazon account maybe with new ip ;_;
-cap'n obvious
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

you sign up a new amazon account maybe with new ip ;_;
-cap'n obvious
And with that paper I pay? And where do I send?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Par3 View Post
And with that paper I pay? And where do I send?
paper? send money? dont understand what ur trying to say
The problem is another ... I will use these accounts to make refund ... then I can not send always in the same place and with the same CARD VISA (black list of amazon if I make many refunds with always the same address)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us