DayZ Mod (VANILLA) Gear Spawning!
Hello everyone, I play Insurrection DayZ Vanilla (1.8.5) and i would like to purchase some gear spawns as well as a car, fully repaired or if not possible stuff to repair cars as there are quite a lot of vehicles.
What i want more specifically:
I would be more than happy to pay first, as long as you provide proof first of the spawning cheats. Prices negotiable over skype/steam/whatever. :P
SKYPE: steven.silverglade1
STEAM:Goldblade1233
Thank you!
P.S: If you have a forum post for spawn services i can vouch
What i want more specifically:
- Coyote Bag
- NVGS, Range Finder
- Food and Water
- Hatchet, Box of Matches, Other Essential Toolbelt Items
- Revolver Ammo
- FN FAL Ammo
- L85 Ammo
- A Car (If possible) If not i need car parts like wheels
I would be more than happy to pay first, as long as you provide proof first of the spawning cheats. Prices negotiable over skype/steam/whatever. :P
SKYPE: steven.silverglade1
STEAM:Goldblade1233
Thank you!
P.S: If you have a forum post for spawn services i can vouch


