can't get online with it ;(
PatchedGTA V - Kinky.asi menu + Tutorial
Moneymoney only drops 2k for me, what does DEV option do ? also I cant shoot money bag out of my weapon 

Ok thx for the info and thx @thenuclearstrike for making a thread just for the .asi file.
And why didn't you give propper credits... I mean before this you already had kind of the same thread and couldn't give propper credit too....
And why didn't you give propper credits... I mean before this you already had kind of the same thread and couldn't give propper credit too....
Moneymoney drops 2k for me which counts them under money pickup ! how come ppl say it drops 40k bags(counts under job) ? is it bcoz windows 8.1 ? or is it something random ? or do I need to change something ?
ppl keep telling me Im blinking, is it normal ? havent seen any other hacker blinks
Been using this for ages works great
Will this still work after today's update? It says scripthook is outdated. Is this hack outdated as well or do we just need to wait for an update to scripthook?
Can anyone confirm if it´s working? On last update 1.27?
Omg why can't you all read the fucking news. Scripthook is not working and Alexander is working on another release. Fuckstar added lots of code protection so hold tight.
Thanks will give it an try
This thread is closed for replies.
