GlowESP Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
GlowESP Help
Hi guys so I am making my own little private GlowESP (Not source code making it from scratch) Now the problem I am having is
1. the glow of the health when shooting the enemy instead of only highlighting the player model with the health it is a huge box underneath the enemy.

2. pretty sure its just what the new update does but when I am away from the enemy the esp doesn't show their correct position until closer to them (again pretty sure its what valve has added)

Can anyone help me please?
if your experiencing a glow around a player but he isn't actually there. use the IsDormant to check for the. If i am wrong feel free to correct me as i am also semi-new to this scene
ok about the 1st comment screenshot us and for the 2nd yeah it's valve check the latest update blog you will understand wtf they did. gl
Quote Originally Posted by shubek View Post
ok about the 1st comment screenshot us and for the 2nd yeah it's valve check the latest update blog you will understand wtf they did. gl
Yeah I read it but didnt realize they added it to official servers yet thanks for that and will add screenshots when Im home

here is screenshot
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us