Boss Instant Tp...

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Boss Instant Tp...
So Im doing Ocean Trenches in USWEST Rushing on Warrior then people are like don't let Cylka Rush then I see him pop instantly at Thessal and no one can tp can anyone explain this? (He was Rogue)
If you ask me, i would explain this with some kind of map hack.
Rogues have plane so they can tp, with map hack he can instantly tp to thessal if it was next to spawn.
I've been thinking about something like this. So this is just a theory...
Wouldn't you be able to do this by having a bot follow you into places you go and having the bot set up to teleport then dc, but you have a script set up to tp to it right away?
Quote Originally Posted by HoffHorn View Post
I've been thinking about something like this. So this is just a theory...
Wouldn't you be able to do this by having a bot follow you into places you go and having the bot set up to teleport then dc, but you have a script set up to tp to it right away?
Nope, the bot will disconnect before others see it reach the destination.
Quote Originally Posted by EvilWiz RotMG View Post
map hack
Define.

/10chars
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
Define.

/10chars
I think he is talking about the world edit with K Relay.

Just simply edit the map and then somehow walk there?

I have no idea how K Relay works as I have never used it before but I think that is what he is talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I think he is talking about the world edit with K Relay.

Just simply edit the map and then somehow walk there?

I have no idea how K Relay works as I have never used it before but I think that is what he is talking about.
I'm sure that the worldedit dosent work like that
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I think he is talking about the world edit with K Relay.

Just simply edit the map and then somehow walk there?

I have no idea how K Relay works as I have never used it before but I think that is what he is talking about.
Too bad that's an insta dc
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I think he is talking about the world edit with K Relay.

Just simply edit the map and then somehow walk there?

I have no idea how K Relay works as I have never used it before but I think that is what he is talking about.
Anything related to hitting a behind-a-wall black tile usually leads to instant disconnection. So I guess no.

EDIT: got ninjad by a frikkin smurf
maybe he had super sanic speed and rushed to the boss before everyone noticed and used a planewalker to plane over
No, no, no, stop it
My opinion of ''map hack'' is that it removes black area of the map so you dont have to ''discover them''
OP a couple questions if you can remember.

How far was the boss from the starting room?
How long did it take him to get there?
You said no one could tp to him, was that the case for the entire time?
Did you try and follow this guy to see if he could recreate it?
What server was this?
What time was this?
If I think of anything else useful I'll edit this post but I might be onto something, I saw a very interesting interaction the other day when I was working on a separate project. So stay tuned everyone.
Did he load in first is also another question? I mean he could've had plenty of speed sprouts and just rushed the entire thing. Also not being able to TP was probably because he was cloaking the entire time unless the error said something else
Yeah, OP give us a bit more details so we can crack the case
I think Color's Sheep's opinion is a bit better because yeah, he could have full inv of speed sprout and rushed the whole thing while invisible.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?