CoolOutdated[GMS v162.2] GMS Flat Map Hack/Bot

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[GMS v162.2] GMS Flat Map Hack/Bot
Working as of May 30

Virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1433004822/
http://www.virscan.org/scan/ed37d752...f3201466b73607

Working for
Win 7 x64
win 8 x64
(too busy to test on others, let me know if it does.)




(I take no credit for coding this)
(Request video tutorial if your not sure what to do to get this working, i reply faster on skype)
Flat map hack.bot_mpgh.net.rar29 KB · 332 downloads Clean
Content approved.
Quote Originally Posted by 17Candycane View Post
How to use this hack,
google an injector (Cheat engine should work for this, google a tutorial)
inject a working bypass (again, google one)
inject this
BAM your hacking
nice work.
Quote Originally Posted by spavnex View Post
nice work.
i didint code
any recomended bypassers???

or actually wat is bypasser lol...
Quote Originally Posted by poisonous336 View Post
any recomended bypassers???

or actually wat is bypasser lol...
a bypass basically skips the hacksheild (BlackCipher) so that it wont detect any hacks. Cant recommend any that were not released on this site. There are two big bypasses that i know of that work for sure you just gatta find them xD
and you can't just SAY the name of the bypasses?
How about you give some Credit? You clearly know where you leeched this from and who made it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuulfie View Post
How about you give some Credit? You clearly know where you leeched this from and who made it.
All of his releases are from elsewhere. If the credit name contains another hack site, it would not be allowed. If its just a name, it makes sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


All of his releases are from elsewhere. If the credit name contains another hack site, it would not be allowed. If its just a name, it makes sense.
I never said to include the website name, but atleast Credit the creator. If he wanted to Release it here, he would of. but it doesn't look like he minds. I'm just sick of people downloading hacks from other communities then just going to release them on other communities. I'm not saying sharing is bad, but atleast give Credit where Credit is due.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuulfie View Post
I never said to include the website name, but atleast Credit the creator. If he wanted to Release it here, he would of. but it doesn't look like he minds. I'm just sick of people downloading hacks from other communities then just going to release them on other communities. I'm not saying sharing is bad, but atleast give Credit where Credit is due.
Indeed. At least he stated "(I take no credit for coding this)"
Nevertheless, we'll see if he implements a change on the credits.
Please give the credits to this trainer
As mankool has stated, please give credits.

 
Spoiler

Code:
 credits to mankool
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?