Lua exploits

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Lua exploits
Hi, This was posted by Styler Bearing on LF so I'm gonna post it here for your convenience!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
HUNDREDS OF DARKRP, PERP, TTT, AND MANY MORE EXPLOITS
THIS IS A HUGE SCRIPT MADE OF TONS OF EXPLOITS AND EXPLOIT SCRIPTS
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MOST COMMANDS START WITH exploit_ OR sce_
Code:
http://pastebin.com/BMdZFPZH
Enjoy ;-;

EDIT: ADDED PH0NE AND STUFF TO CREDIZ

EDIT: REMOVED THE THING THE FILE STEALER ADDED (TOOK ME 10 YEARS)
Oh i just think this was Shinny cow exploits just changed whit sce_, added credits and more public exploits lol
[ERROR] lua/phone.lua:10: unexpected symbol near '=='
1. unknown - lua/phone.lua:0

Now what?!
Quote Originally Posted by Bobthestupidihatelifeswag View Post
[ERROR] lua/phone.lua:10: unexpected symbol near '=='
1. unknown - lua/phone.lua:0

Now what?!
Remove lines from 10 to 17 to fix ur problem!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Remove lines from 10 to 17 to fix ur problem!
[ERROR] lua/exploitss.lua:1440: unfinished long comment near '<eof>'
1. unknown - lua/exploitss.lua:0
for i = 1, 100 do
print("CREDITS TO ph0ne, cdriza, stephen and Dos Christian")
end

^ loled
nice hack 10/10 woud subscrib
[ERROR] lua/exploitss.lua:1523: unfinished long comment near '<eof>'
1. unknown - lua/exploitss.lua:0
Not finished I think
[ERROR] lua/exploitss.lua:1523: unfinished long comment near '<eof>'
1. unknown - lua/exploitss.lua:0


Need halp
Quote Originally Posted by pulcow View Post
[ERROR] lua/exploitss.lua:1523: unfinished long comment near '<eof>'
1. unknown - lua/exploitss.lua:0


Need halp
I think i fixed it havn't tested :3
Quote Originally Posted by snipwnage2 View Post
I think i fixed it havn't tested :3
Thanks but I can't open the menu, is it normal ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snipwnage2 View Post
I think i fixed it havn't tested :3
Thanks but I can't open the menu, is it normal ?
IS THIS A SERIOUS RELEASE?
i open it now how can i open the menu or do teh exploit???
Quote Originally Posted by Xx Majestic xX View Post
What exactly does this have anything to do with the post?

On the other hand, you can remove lines 10 - 17 to fix the problem everyone's having.
To use it you have to get a bypass, then use the lua.
to use the lua go to console ant type in exploit_ and it should autofill with options.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us