Extlia MS BOT

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Mattinfinity911 View Post
I actually got banned today. Dang
What kind of ban do you get? just account?
Quote Originally Posted by LightEpic View Post
What kind of ban do you get? just account?
HWID and account ban
been through this for half hour with my main account, still intact.

gonna switch to a mule account to process. keep it up TS
Anyway host, do you think by binding boundless rage in would increase the efficiency of the farming?
Is it me or the top platform mobs doesn't get damaged or touched
And
Can I put leech aura instead of pots, since each time you deal damage you regen healths when you use leech aura
Well done. Although there are a few things that could be improved on, I think you did well. If I can find the time, I will be making some improvements to yours. That will make sure people won't come back 3 hours later to find that their character is in town spamming skills and wasting potions.
Quote Originally Posted by butkevinsaid View Post
Well done. Although there are a few things that could be improved on, I think you did well. If I can find the time, I will be making some improvements to yours. That will make sure people won't come back 3 hours later to find that their character is in town spamming skills and wasting potions.
Sometimes my character won't reenter the dungeon and spams skills outside of the dungeon. Also, sometimes when it DOES reenter the dungeon it stays all the way left to the map. Did you get that as well?
Yes every now and then. I also found that if I recorded my own macro, the distance you move is overshot and you move a bit further and f*ck everything up.
damn banned need make new acc
Botted for 3 hours when I went to take a nap but i ended up in omega tunnel and only farmed a little bit cubes/gach?
so ive been using this bot on some of my other pc's and the program seems to be unconsistant. Im not sure what could be the issue but i think it would be better to just make a bot that doesnt use demon cry and instead uses Carrion Breath or whatever its called. It would be alot slower than this one but would be more cubes/gach in the long run. if your intrested let me know, not going to make it unless people are intrested.

P.S. - Dont do this on mains. I suggest working on a mule for a couple of days and then transfering profits to main.
Quote Originally Posted by Vied View Post
so ive been using this bot on some of my other pc's and the program seems to be unconsistant. Im not sure what could be the issue but i think it would be better to just make a bot that doesnt use demon cry and instead uses Carrion Breath or whatever its called. It would be alot slower than this one but would be more cubes/gach in the long run. if your intrested let me know, not going to make it unless people are intrested.

P.S. - Dont do this on mains. I suggest working on a mule for a couple of days and then transfering profits to main.
Is it ok for u to make 1 using autoIT?
Hey, i made a way better version of this bot.

Just have like 100 lines of codding, it checks exactly on which map you're, so you'll never spam skills outside the Alien's cave and get banned. I made with loopings (easier to understand and change what you want) and some things more.

But i can't post links... How many posts do i need?
Thanks Would like it if u make more hacks if u have more time!
Lol i gota perma hwid banned.
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?