C++ CA EU D3D Help

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
C++ CA EU D3D Help
I am coding a C++ D3D Hack for CombatArms EU,
I do know how to code properly, I used to make them for Warrock some years ago.
But I stopped and i pretty much forgot how to do all this.
Now I want to make a D3D Hook for CA EU, I've got an Starterkit.

Where to add my functions, and how to create them?
Where can I find adresses for things like Fly, Ghost and Chams?

Thanks for helping me in Advance.
show us that u know some things in c++
Bump thread, how about opening a release hack instead of Saying you can release hacks :P
If you know how to code warrock hack then Ca is pretty the same
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
If you know how to code warrock hack then Ca is pretty the same

haha ... sure ...
I forgot how to do it, could someone provide me with a good tutorial?
I have been searching everywhere but I cant seem to find one.
lol why kids dont just look at grdnshax and copy the parrametres and codes and release it as theyr own?!?
C++ is like learning a new language like for example im dutch and i learn to speak englisch. Scientists proved its impossible to just forget it. Well only if you had an accident afcourse.. So 1. You lied and you never could code(incl. c&p'ers) or 2. You had an accident(which i dont believe)

Conclusion: Ur a fkn nubcake who tries to look like a coder and just says that he forgot. On this way you hope that people think u aren't a nub so they will help you.

a friendly tip:

*yes i can be friendy*

Google is ur friend
@ DreamGun

Amen .
You loved my speech?(A)? xD
Now on topic again
Then dont belive me, but you can flame me for not knowing how to code or just help me.
Unless you dont know either.
Quote Originally Posted by HardOwned View Post
Then dont belive me, but you can flame me for not knowing how to code or just help me.
Unless you dont know either.
rofl. I coded warrock vip hacks, Op7 vip hacks(with opk,, no one else ever released). and now doing ca-eu hacks,, only got 1 memory hack which is no recoil, and all the minor d3d funcs aswell. im trying to fix no spread atm..
If you would just admit that you cant code but that you can copy&paste. i would help you. But act like you have coded before but "forgot"....

Gl with your adventure,,

Dreamy
learn Microsoft Visual Basic pay a book with d3d ^^ 2 jears and you can code hacks ^^
@Dreamy

Aanlokkelijk aanbod,
I admit to have copied some codes for things like OPK from tutorials, and chams.
But I also wrote stuff myself. =P

Could you please PM me with some help? XD
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us