WTSTeaching you how to crack

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Teaching you how to crack
So in this service I will be teaching you via skype / Screen Share From the start to the end on how to crack accounts like PSN/Origin/uPlay/Netflix etc..

If you're interested Pm me or Add me on skype HiesenBug

*Bronze Vouch Will Be Given To Qualified Members* -Don't ask for vouch if you don't qualify-

Prices :
Bronze Pack : 15$
I'll teach you how to crack and you'll receive 1 website config + 1 combo(s)

Silver Pack : 20$
I'll teach you how to crack and you'll receive 1 website config + 2 combo(s)

Gold Pack : 25-30$
I'll teach you how to crack and you'll receive 2-3 website config + 3 combo
Are you going to be offering any vouches, because while sketchy, this looks compelling.
I can vouch for you
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
I can vouch for you
no you cant
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
no you cant
Yes I can; 7k+ posts and 5 years on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
I can vouch for you
No you can't you don't qualify
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
Are you going to be offering any vouches, because while sketchy, this looks compelling.
Sure
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
No you can't you don't qualify

Sure
Oh I see
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


Oh I see
Isn't your main eligible though, despite being temporarily banned?
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
Isn't your main eligible though, despite being temporarily banned?
Yes that's what I was trying to say but apparently OP thinks he rules.
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


Yes that's what I was trying to say but apparently OP thinks he rules.
LOL Horizon would always get vouch copies even when his main would be banned.
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
LOL Horizon would always get vouch copies even when his main would be banned.
I guess being a refunder is more popular these parts
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


Yes that's what I was trying to say but apparently OP thinks he rules.
Sorry but i'm still new here and compared to the rules You don't qualify
I believe that your main is banned once it's unbanned we can work this out
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
Sorry but i'm still new here and compared to the rules You don't qualify
I believe that your main is banned once it's unbanned we can work this out
It will be in about a week so yeah, let's hope..
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
Sorry but i'm still new here and compared to the rules You don't qualify
I believe that your main is banned once it's unbanned we can work this out
I'm sure that nobody would really care that he would get the vouch copy now because even when Horizon was banned he would get vouch copies with his alt. I mean you could wait yes, but it would be quicker and better for your sales if you gave him the vouch sooner.
looks cool if its true
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?