QuestionHelpCharacters Flashing (transparent)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Characters Flashing (transparent)
OK ive googled the hell out of this and not found anything so I will ask the experts

lately me and my friends playing gta 5 are transparent and flashing in and out a lot,if we get in the car the car flashes also.

Is this trainer related or just gta 5 servers peaking cos they are like run on vic20's?

Ive tried all the trainers and i clean them properly before using others.we also created new characters but we still flash in and out..

many ppl in the servers scream hacker! when they see me.

is this trainer related or just bad servers..

thanks for reading
When you use Endeavour or any other modding menu you tend to flash in game
Just use a menu and reset your appearance. @robboz71
Thankyou all for your replies,[MPGH]Kyron Kyron mentioned a script hook that fixes this problem ill wait and post more than 20 times then email him for a link perhaps trying it,

appreciate it everyone
Quote Originally Posted by robboz71 View Post
Thankyou all for your replies,[MPGH]Kyron Kyron mentioned a script hook that fixes this problem ill wait and post more than 20 times then email him for a link perhaps trying it,

appreciate it everyone
Yes, someone said it had to do with the scripthook. The hook I spoke about isn't your traditional hook you just place in and add ASI's with. It's injected by an injector and automatically gathers the hashes (great for updates by R* in the future). You call all of your menu and functions within the hook. I'll have one soon. Just fixing memory leaks I'm having.
I need this hook too.
It's just annoying flashing around.
Yes the flashing is bad on certain servers I think because sometimes you dont flash at all then at times your constantly transparent,i just keep making new crew and friend sessions until the flashing stops,or use furry trainer..but ive become quite addicted to teleporting
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us