PatchedHack co-op farm only robot
used this hack last time it was out until it got patched, it is great hack ! good for train but didn't worked on panipilov as i remember.. ty !
So what's the purpose of this hack I don't understand? How do we activate it? What does it do? What should I do to make it work? Zero instructions.
i got a fakking Xingcode error when i try to start the game all cus of this sht hack. 

thanx bro 

Damn , thanks , having lots of fun 

did all steps.that hack dont work for me.the old files worked fine now I can't have the hack
thanks man
works great, but i need something to farm train, any idea? 

I played with him the other day, lmfaao. My hack destroys his.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksThe Warrock Hacks Are Here but only for 20 min
13 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsIs this hacks for US version only?GR 6 Sudden Attack Hackshack thats works SANA ONLYDJ 99 Playstation HackingAny Prestige Hack For Free! :) (PS3 ONLY!)CO 8 Soldier Front Hacksthis hack is for PSF ONLYBA 9
