QuestionHelpGetting on the road to coding

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Getting on the road to coding
Looking for anyone who can share any self teaching tutorials/blogs/forums and programs used for coding, im mainly looking to make an injector for myself and then learning some code. I have a little knowledge from editing and adding scripts, but i would like to actually make some of my own over time.

Any help would be appreciated!
i responded to a post inn the arma 3 help section where i show how to make a basic menu. sry i cant use links in my post lmfao! its blocked for me
Hey, no problem, can you post links in private message? or just tell me the name of the thread and i will take a look through it
I have a good guide I can refer you to that will teach you basic coding practices. PM me if you're interested.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?