Level -1 when compare with friends

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Level -1 when compare with friends
Hi, anyone have any idea how to reset to original level. I used a level editor and after that I tried to compare it with friend it show me as level as -1 and my vehicle license plate show as "hax" ?
I dunno man, seems like maybe you were hacked by a hacker? I haven't ever seen anything like that happen.
COuld you post screenshots please ?
Quote Originally Posted by fireicefire View Post
Hi, anyone have any idea how to reset to original level. I used a level editor and after that I tried to compare it with friend it show me as level as -1 and my vehicle license plate show as "hax" ?
as far as i know if you max upgrade with endeavour, it will make you plate become "hax"
but if makes your level as -1, i don't know what it is
i.imgur.com/0WDKlz9.jpg

cant post direct link, so will have to post this link

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CIKOMELANTIK View Post
as far as i know if you max upgrade with endeavour, it will make you plate become "hax"
but if makes your level as -1, i don't know what it is
yes, i used endeavour
Quote Originally Posted by fireicefire View Post
i.imgur.com/0WDKlz9.jpg

cant post direct link, so will have to post this link

- - - Updated - - -



yes, i used endeavour
Hacker confirmed :3
Quote Originally Posted by fireicefire View Post
i.imgur.com/0WDKlz9.jpg

cant post direct link, so will have to post this link

- - - Updated - - -



yes, i used endeavour
Thats actually really interesting did you use any menus at all or any programs that would affect your GTA:O status
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


Thats actually really interesting did you use any menus at all or any programs that would affect your GTA:O status
i used kinky and recently krowns to change my level
Quote Originally Posted by fireicefire View Post
i used kinky and recently krowns to change my level
Im not really sure how that managed to happen but your other character seems to be fine delete the character that is -1 and continue on your main one
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


Thats actually really interesting did you use any menus at all or any programs that would affect your GTA:O status

Happened to me too lol http://ctrlv.cz/shots/2015/06/03/ERpP.png

EZ LYF.. I hacked my level back with CE back those days. And then I was legit. Never was doing anything else...

Also. FireIceFire you are not the only one having this problem lol.
Can you post screenshots @fireicefire ?? Never heard of -1 level D:
But, isn't it actually better than any other levels?
the character is not level -1
its a glitch inside gtao
I have seen it several times and it randomly fixes and unfixes its self
Quote Originally Posted by rafastyle View Post
the character is not level -1
its a glitch inside gtao
I have seen it several times and it randomly fixes and unfixes its self
thanks alot for the clarification and actually the other character is with a friend its not my the other character. I will just continue as per usual. Thanks guys!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us