WTS*SteelSeries Social Engineering Cave*

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Ignore my autistic followers OP, you're probably the most legit one I've seen so far besides mine.
Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
Ignore my autistic followers OP, you're probably the most legit one I've seen so far besides mine.
I don't even know you, but god damn . I'm already in love with you.
Sorry guys, the guy that has to send me proof isn't replying, probably on vacation with family, i'll try to get in touch with him again.
Placed my order and I am currently waiting! Will post back when I receive tracking!
Just bought his service. Waiting for The tracking number

Here's the packaging proof guys! Finally managed to contact the guy who tested out my method earlier.
Ordered an m800 from him, lets see how it goes.
Taking orders now !
and how we can pay?we pay after tracking or ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker6784 View Post
and how we can pay?we pay after tracking or ?
I'm writing this the last time..
If you're a donator - you can pay half before and half after.
If you're a new guy - you're paying full in advance.

If it doesn't satisfie you, you can feel free to use mm, i don't mind.
Just purchased i will updated when it arrives
Just purchased 3 items, funds sent now to wait !
do I have to send just 13% and wait for the product?
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
do I have to send just 13% and wait for the product?
Yes, also your details i ask
Buying keyboard and mouse
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?