want a hack that will never be detected again?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
want a hack that will never be detected again?
Hey evreybody, I may be new and stuff, But I have recently Played Tibia And hacked there servers and stuff, So im going to help out the Warrock players By making them there own hacks espically made for them, I will not post it on any website once so ever so PB cannot find them, I shall be helping out alot of people.
I will be doing this for free but only for the first 5 people who ask me.
- You must contact me on msn or aim.


My AIM is lakeschoolisgay or crimanil3987
My msn is : zoidman85@hotmail.com or locks4u@hotmail.com

(* im usally mostly on lakeschoolisgay or locks4u@hotmail.com*)
Thanks.
no post your e-mail... it's hackeable... -.-'
its called msg me on msn and i make a private hack for u and i wont release it for u IDIOT
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?