Cant Create items in fabs source

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Cant Create items in fabs source
Hi I need help to create items in Fabian source, I created the addition.xml file I created a potion of max and when I use /give potion of max appears the text "Unknown Type" help D:

addition.xml content :
<ExtData>
<Object id="Potion of Max" ext="true">
<Class>Equipment</Class>
<Item />
<Texture>
<File>lofiObj2</File>
<Index>0x35</Index>
</Texture>
<SlotType>10</SlotType>
<Description>A tasty, yummy, delicious extract of various stat potions.</Description>
<Sound>use_potion</Sound>
<Activate stat="20" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="21" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="22" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="26" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="27" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="28" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="0" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="3" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Consumable />
<Potion />
<BagType>4</BagType>
</Object>
</ExtData>
PS: I added addition.xml to the project -_-
why u create Potion of max when u have command /max?
There is a bit at the end that you should have, for example, mine has '<DisplayId>Sword of Testing</DisplayId>' just before <Object>. so yours should be
 
Look here
<ExtData>
<Object id="Potion of Max" ext="true">
<Class>Equipment</Class>
<Item />
<Texture>
<File>lofiObj2</File>
<Index>0x35</Index>
</Texture>
<SlotType>10</SlotType>
<Description>A tasty, yummy, delicious extract of various stat potions.</Description>
<Sound>use_potion</Sound>
<Activate stat="20" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="21" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="22" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="26" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="27" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="28" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="0" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Activate stat="3" amount="100000">IncrementStat</Activate>
<Consumable />
<Potion />
<BagType>4</BagType>
<DisplayId>Potion of Max</DisplayId>
</Object>
</ExtData>

Only thing I can't figure out with fabs source is how to change the range of a weapon...
Yes, exactly why would you want to create items when you have the max command?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us