PostGTAV Hotfix

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
GTAV Hotfix
I'm pretty sure there was a hotfix fixing all the hacks that was working the other days. Can someone confirm?
I am using 4 different menu's. They still all work fine.
Just go to singleplayer first and then launch multiplayer that works everytime for me

sometimes when i load directly in to multiplayer my menu doesnt work
or when it does work and you start spawning up, you get moved to a different lobby as everyone is suddenly leaving and then you are by yourself.
both have happened to me but it still works as of last night hehe.
Thanks for the input!
Is it still easy to get banned?
The threat of ban waves maybe true and may also be false. The one ban I know of was lifted after two weeks as of the 16th of may.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?