New Offsets

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New Offsets
Here are the new offsets for 6/3/15
 
Offsets
--------------------
[>]=-- Zat's CSGO-Dumper
Dumped 6/3/2015, 9:38:39 PM
--------------------
EntityList = 0x04A16BD4
LocalPlayer = 0x00A74C9C
RadarBase = 0x04A4B86C
ScoreBoardBase = 0x04A36E2C
attack = 0x02E88AF8
attack2 = 0x02E88AEC
forward = 0x02E88B28
backward = 0x02E88B7C
moveleft = 0x02E88B70
moveright = 0x02E88B64
jump = 0x04AA7930


I cant seem to get all the offsets so can someone pls help me and tell me how to get all the offsets such as glowobject? view matrix and other things?

- - - Updated - - -

Dont forgot to like my post if you found it helpful!
you using Y3t1y3t offset dumper? usually gives you all offsets, i dont know if it has been changed tho
been awhile since i last got offsets
I am looking for SensivityAddress pls help me <3 #noHOMO
Quote Originally Posted by habladan View Post
you using Y3t1y3t offset dumper? usually gives you all offsets, i dont know if it has been changed tho
been awhile since i last got offsets
He's using Zats I believe that doesn't give you the full parts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxio223 View Post
I am looking for SensivityAddress pls help me <3 #noHOMO
0xA7A434 /2short
Don't have crosshair offset?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?