QuestionHelpRequesting way to exchange sprite + Ability With Cursor off Map Question (krelay?)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting way to exchange sprite + Ability With Cursor off Map Question (krelay?)
Q1: Is there a relatively easy way to change the sprite of an enemy, the Demon of the Abyss (the hard hitting slow bullet one), to something else, more noticeable? Something that stands out. Even if it's a simple recoloring of the original red.

Q2: Also, is there a way (maybe with K-Relay?) to make it so your cursor can be hovering in a black area off map and you can still use abilities (especially Priest/Paladin heals)? This is especially annoying in Abysses.
Q1,, I think so, You'd need to go decompile the client and look for the sprite sheets.


Q2,, idk.
Quote Originally Posted by creepycrap View Post
Q2: Also, is there a way (maybe with K-Relay?) to make it so your cursor can be hovering in a black area off map and you can still use abilities (especially Priest/Paladin heals)? This is especially annoying in Abysses.
If you're aiming, you should always have your cursor infront of you.

If you're auto-aiming just place your cursor on your character.

I don't see how this is a problem..
Quote Originally Posted by Jugzzar View Post
Q1,, I think so, You'd need to go decompile the client and look for the sprite sheets.
Okay so if I decompile the client, find the sprite sheet, I just edit the Sprite Sheet in Photoshop or something, save, recompile, and it'll work?


Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Friedman View Post
If you're aiming, you should always have your cursor infront of you.

If you're auto-aiming just place your cursor on your character.

I don't see how this is a problem..
You should always have your cursor in front of you? Not really. Sometimes you can't rotate fast enough compared to moving your mouse cursor. Also, you get more precision with aiming the farther your cursor is from your character. Going deep in Abyss calls for fast cursor movements and sometimes it goes into the black area.

Although personally I don't have a problem with this, a friend asked if this was possible and I've had trouble with it in the past and I know others do too. What I really want is a changed Demon Sprite though so if you run into a room with 3+ heavy hitting demons they stand out and you can easily make a decision to not rush into them. Even though, again, personally, I am experienced enough to where I rarely get shotgunned by them anyway, but just in case + for friends + if I'm on a nonmaxed NPE.
Quote Originally Posted by creepycrap View Post
Q1: Is there a relatively easy way to change the sprite of an enemy, the Demon of the Abyss (the hard hitting slow bullet one), to something else, more noticeable? Something that stands out. Even if it's a simple recoloring of the original red.

Q2: Also, is there a way (maybe with K-Relay?) to make it so your cursor can be hovering in a black area off map and you can still use abilities (especially Priest/Paladin heals)? This is especially annoying in Abysses.
Q1: You can very easily sprite edit the client with Sothink SWF Decompiler and JPEXS does it too I think, probably more. Just export the correct sprite sheet, edit in gimp/photoshop, reimport.

Q2: Nope, the client does not send the packet so there is nothing krelay can do (except possibly fill the void spaces with a tile you can use your ability on). You would need a client mod to change the checks for when you can use your ability.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?