set damage caller (not a script)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
set damage caller (not a script)
hi, this does not use scripts. I had my fun with this, I now will share it. calls a sub function of setDamage, works really in any server. It's fun to use in king of the hill, and battle royale. it kills/destroys whatever is in your crosshairs (including people, vehicles, and buildings). Be careful holding it down to much while looking around, it may crash your game. my friends reported a crash once.

insert key to DESTROY.

you must inject this into your game, unfortunately, I won't be providing my personal injector. However, they're everywhere on the internet.

enjoy



http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...41d53b0b840009
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1433453089/

dll arma 3_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 121 downloads 1/56 malicious
ROFL love it!!! I don't even have a weapon in altis life but altis life buildings randomly falling!! OH AND BE CAREFUL!!! If you are close to what you are killing it can kill you. I already found that out. total props.

I have been trying to figure out everything script wise on my own and only have max cash available on server and god mode atm. im new to scripts but dont know programming either to be making stuff like this. SO guess ill use this and just macro the insert key to my mouse key. ROFL I can see it now. OOPS MY BULLET KILLED YOU AND ALL 20 BUILDINGS BEHIND YOU! My bad...

Thanks!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us