Lag switch type thing?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Lag switch type thing?
Hey everyone. Does anyone know how to create a kind of lag switch so I can lag in shatters then pause at boss?
And also does that work with avatar? Like, sit on avatar and not take damage then call things?
Thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by sirbonghit View Post
sit on avatar and not take damage then call things?
people wouldn't be able to teleport if you are paused.
Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yang View Post
people wouldn't be able to teleport if you are paused.
I know, I wouldn't pause on it. I'd only really use the lag to pause in shatters. I've seen people sit on the avatar and not take damage before, not sure how they do it.
Quote Originally Posted by sirbonghit View Post
I know, I wouldn't pause on it. I'd only really use the lag to pause in shatters. I've seen people sit on the avatar and not take damage before, not sure how they do it.
trickster+cheat engine is how they do it, but you get disconnected after a minute
Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yang View Post
trickster+cheat engine is how they do it, but you get disconnected after a minute
Do you know what they change? I've cheat engined in realm before but nothing I've done can do that.
Quote Originally Posted by Yin Yang View Post
trickster+cheat engine is how they do it, but you get disconnected after a minute
With cheat engine you get disconnected in like 10 seconds. You can change your client to 0 fps (not really 0 tho, it's like 0.005 or something but it says 0) and you can stay on it for a few minutes. You don't need a trickster either, you can stand on it between it's phases and change to 0.. not as easy as trickster though.

As for a lag switch, I use this: It's only for Lenovos though. (Go to search and search for "Lenovo Settings"). I just click the wifi icon thing, internet is dcd, I do whatever, and then I reconnect it and it usually joins back pretty fast. Unplugging the ethernet to your router is the fastest though.
Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
With cheat engine you get disconnected in like 10 seconds. You can change your client to 0 fps (not really 0 tho, it's like 0.005 or something but it says 0) and you can stay on it for a few minutes. You don't need a trickster either, you can stand on it between it's phases and change to 0.. not as easy as trickster though.

As for a lag switch, I use this: It's only for Lenovos though. (Go to search and search for "Lenovo Settings"). I just click the wifi icon thing, internet is dcd, I do whatever, and then I reconnect it and it usually joins back pretty fast. Unplugging the ethernet to your router is the fastest though.
Thanks! Killed like 10 people.
Quote Originally Posted by sirbonghit View Post
Thanks! Killed like 10 people.
For your next great feat you should kill.. yourself! Don't be a cunt.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?