QuestionI Need a way!! Please

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I Need a way!! Please
This new way of hacking through ".AMC" macros with a Gaming mouse.
Since I don't have a gaming mouse, I'm sure there is another way of injecting these amc files to crossfire or whatever process.
I just can't figure it out and can't find a solution on the internet!

anyone got an IDEA??!

Thanks in Advance.
No it does not work like that!
Those are just files that tell the mouse what buttons to simulate. The mouse send the button events accordingly.
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post
This new way of hacking through ".AMC" macros with a Gaming mouse.
Since I don't have a gaming mouse, I'm sure there is another way of injecting these amc files to crossfire or whatever process.
I just can't figure it out and can't find a solution on the internet!

anyone got an IDEA??!

Thanks in Advance.
There's no other way to use the files them selves, but you can pick the 'codes' inside and 'transform' them into a script...anyway I think XTrap makes scripts to don't work, you should ask someone who knows more about..
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
There's no other way to use the files them selves, but you can pick the 'codes' inside and 'transform' them into a script...anyway I think XTrap makes scripts to don't work, you should ask someone who knows more about..
Now I Got Logitech g300s!!
Does it Accept amc scripts or not?
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post


Now I Got Logitech g300s!!
Does it Accept amc scripts or not?
No, it uses .xml files which can be added as profiles (in case you download a macro from another person) and can be editted with a .xml editor... It uses a special software to create macros and manage your settings, you can download it from the official web site http://support.logitech.com/product/gaming-mouse-g300 (just choose the options that fits to your operative system, then click download; you can also download a user guide for both, MAC and Windows).
You can try to (manually) 'read' the .amc macro's code and 'use' it to make a new macro (equal) for your mouse.

By the way, here's something I found that could be useful for you to get started: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=903464
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
No, it uses .xml files which can be added as profiles (in case you download a macro from another person) and can be editted with a .xml editor... It uses a special software to create macros and manage your settings, you can download it from the official web site http://support.logitech.com/product/gaming-mouse-g300 (just choose the options that fits to your operative system, then click download; you can also download a user guide for both, MAC and Windows).
You can try to (manually) 'read' the .amc macro's code and 'use' it to make a new macro (equal) for your mouse.

By the way, here's something I found that could be useful for you to get started: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=903464
Thank You for this post if you have anything else to share It'll be better
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?