WTSXbox One Account With Games And Content!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox One Account With Games And Content!!
Hi I'm selling an Xbox One account as stated.
The games on the account are:

Forza 5
NHL 15 (with overall 89 HUT team)
Titanfall (Season Pass)
FIFA 15 (with overall 86 FUT team)
Battlefield 4 (With Premium)
Child of Light

I'm looking to sell it either for PayPal money or I'd be willing to trade it for a ps4 account with games.

Skype: Bwinter3005


Update Photo Proof

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/x9Oj4
Also you can change the gamertag for free!!!
Bump^^ still selling, need gone asap!!
Bumppp^^^ still selling!! Reply if interested.
Bump^ Still selling for cheap!!! Offer Me!! Looking for payment to be either PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.

Still selling this biaaaatch! Oh Oh!
Do you have nice Players in Fifa?
Bump still available and for sale!
Quote Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post
Bump still available and for sale!

this guy is a scam artist
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?