PatchedVehicle menu

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Vehicle menu


Virus Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/9...is/1433472696/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e52ec9d308ae8e

This release is purely to stop people from leeching it.
Hello everyone,
This is my first upload and release.
I know most of it is already done but I've yet to see a full package of them.



KNOWN BUGS : Neon won't work until next update of GTALua.


V0.91 Update : Added laptop controls and fixed a few bugs.
V0.92 Update : Added Vehicle Spawner (A-Z) , fixed a few bugs (thanks Willister for finding them)(Neon bug still there until GTALua updates)


This mod includes but is not limited to :
Upgrades (Upgrade parts of your vehicle.)
Neon (Set car neon)
Colors (Change colors,type for almost every part of your vehicle.)
Control (Doors,Windows,Engine etc)
Service (Clean, Repair, God, Change plates,Never Damaged)


To install this mod you need GTALua :
And Scripthook
Drop the Vehicle_Menu Folder into the ADDONS folder.


Controls are numpad 9 or f11 to open.
Numpad 8 and 2 to navigate.
Numpad 5 to select.
And numpad 0 to go to previous menu.
X to use boost when activated.

Laptop controls are f11 to open
Up and Down arrows to navigate up and down.
Right arrow to Select
Left arrow to Return to previous menu.
X to use boost when activated.

Do not reupload without my permission.

Planned updates:
Change the current color list to 500 colors one.

Credits :
GTALua IRC folks for helping me out a lot,
kmcgurty1 for his handy gui lib.
ZyDevs for helping me making it work with other GTALua mods and making the video.


~Sod
VehicleMenuBySodV092_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.zip223 KB · 294 downloads Clean
Approved

+ I fixed your Virus Scans
+ fixed image
- Removed Outside linking from .txt file (THIS IS A ONE TIME THING I WILL NOT FIX IT ON YOUR NEXT UPLOAD I WILL JUST DELETE THE THREAD)


Your lacking alot of ingame images of the mod put them in a reply to me with spaces and I will edit them in I will do the same for videos
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Approved

+ I fixed your Virus Scans
+ fixed image
- Removed Outside linking from .txt file (THIS IS A ONE TIME THING I WILL NOT FIX IT ON YOUR NEXT UPLOAD I WILL JUST DELETE THE THREAD)


Your lacking alot of ingame images of the mod put them in a reply to me with spaces and I will edit them in I will do the same for videos
Hey theres not really many ingame images to show. Could you possibly add the video? Or isn't that allowed either?
Quote Originally Posted by sodanakin View Post
Hey theres not really many ingame images to show. Could you possibly add the video? Or isn't that allowed either?
Yes Ill add the video Link me it here or in a PM
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


Yes Ill add the video Link me it here or in a PM
// removed
Quote Originally Posted by sodanakin View Post
// removed
I cant put the video in because of the outside links in the description sorry
Ok but can you tell me the steps

- - - Updated - - -

Does it work in online??
Pretty nice , thanks
Can you make a video how to do? Should i put the folder functions and then the other 2 files into the gta file location?
I just got GTA Lua to work for other menus, but when i put the vehicle_menu into the addons folder of GTA Lua like you said, it does't open then menu when i press f11 or numpad9 on singleplayer, i have numlock on but it doesn't open the menu.
Try at least reading the rules @sodanakin before posting here. Thanks for the share!
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


I cant put the video in because of the outside links in the description sorry
ah okay well ill see if i can get some related pics but there isn't really much to take pics off lol also its very very hot over here atm and my pc just downright kills itself when running gta atm :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Try at least reading the rules @sodanakin before posting here. Thanks for the share!
Why are you talking to me and what are you talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by sodanakin View Post
ah okay well ill see if i can get some related pics but there isn't really much to take pics off lol also its very very hot over here atm and my pc just downright kills itself when running gta atm :P

- - - Updated - - -



Why are you talking to me and what are you talking about.
The fact that this post was riddled with outside links shows how much you know about the rules here at MPGH. Give them a read before posting again.
I am telling you to read the rules. That's why I am talking to you. Don't be rude about it, just read them quick, so your next post will be easier.
Grand Theft Auto Section Rules
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
The fact that this post was riddled with outside links shows how much you know about the rules here at MPGH. Give them a read before posting again.
I am telling you to read the rules. That's why I am talking to you. Don't be rude about it, just read them quick, so your next post will be easier.
Erhm. I am like 90% not making a next post currently looking into protecting the stuff i made with licenses. So I can take legal action when someone decides to copy/reupload without permission. The outside links thing I wasn't aware of that there was still one In my readme and all they were was to make it easier for the user so I don't have to respond on question like UHHH which lua is this when it clearly states GTALua. For the rudeness you know why I am rude to you. If you change , my attitude towards you might change as well.
Quote Originally Posted by sodanakin View Post
Erhm. I am like 90% not making a next post currently looking into protecting the stuff i made with licenses. So I can take legal action when someone decides to copy/reupload without permission. The outside links thing I wasn't aware of that there was still one In my readme and all they were was to make it easier for the user so I don't have to respond on question like UHHH which lua is this when it clearly states GTALua. For the rudeness you know why I am rude to you. If you change , my attitude towards you might change as well.
One time warning for both of you. This thread will not turn into another one of your fights. Take that to each others PM's or some other form of communication.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?