Roadkill Glitches

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Roadkill Glitches
Here are a few Roadkill glitches that I found, I don't know if anyone found out the left one, but people already know the right one.

Right Side



Left Side


It is the same thing as always. Slash corner, and sprint. But pressing prnt scrn for lag helps.
Combat-Arms_143.jpgattachment deleted · 311 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_156.jpgattachment deleted · 296 downloads before removal
I'll go try this now.
I hope it works, i'm using a white walls hack, and that always seems to make glitching impossible Dx
Too many people post this =.= There are other glitches there you know
WOW!!!!HOPE IT WORKS!!!
Aiight, imma try this out.
Cool i will test these. Thing is i dont feel like getting banned at my rank
Quote Originally Posted by -yuasuka- View Post
Cool i will test these. Thing is i dont feel like getting banned at my rank
Your CBL dirty, and you advertise your ign in your sig, you are going to be banned anyway.
Srry man but this glitch is kinda OLD!!!
Although nice re-find!!

Its hard 2 do though,

Took me like 13 tries lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us