CoDShitLoader84

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
im new to site so please dont flame
Duude... that hack have been on this site for a while now, i even think it is detected xD
oh i used earlier today worked fine
lol wow delete this thread this is already released. Its also outside link so that = Ban
is it killcam proof
is it killcam proof
In Killcam the other players cant see the names, only you can.
Basically just so they dont get sus, Dont Loook and follow the player as they run on other side of wall. Dont Wallbang without actually seeing them first. Try to play lke you would normally
XD XD XD
ESP....Simplicity is always best.
These hacks aren't exactly old, however they are probably detected...

It is not a keylogger...
Mmm, they aren't detected.
Quote Originally Posted by adstar82 View Post
Mmm, they aren't detected.
Quote Originally Posted by mal370 View Post
yeah its detected... i got banned today
Well now here's a dilemma. I think I'll take the safe road for now.
yeah its detected... i got banned today
Quote Originally Posted by mal370 View Post
yeah its detected... i got banned today
Proof or gtfo.

I have been waiting for VAC to ban me but it won't. I want to get banned so that I can get new game. Not like this killing the person again and again.
It's not detected he just wants to be an ass.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?