CS:GO Boosting {Cheap} {Reliable} {No Hack}
As you can see I am selling CS:GO Boosting.
I wont be hacking so there is no chance of getting banned
I will always try my hardest when boosting, but bear in mind if teammates are bad then we may lose but i will keep going until we get you to your desired rank
Giving me your account details will make it easier, make sure your email password is different to steam so i there is no chance of me stealing your account, will only need steam username, steam password and the code you get emailed
I'm an LEM/SMFC on my main account so any ranks under that will be ez to reach
Only reason we we will lose is if we come against a good group(prob smurfs) or hacker(s)
Anyways lets get onto the prices.
Unlike no other my prices are cheap and Negotiable
1 rank = £3
2 ranks = £6
3 ranks = £8
Prices are negotiable especially if you're a very low rank, e.g silver 1
Contact me -
Steam(boosting account) ezpzboosting
Steam(Main account, message when I've added you asking for boost) a_pancake1
Skype joel.conway6
Or leave a reply thank you
I wont be hacking so there is no chance of getting banned
I will always try my hardest when boosting, but bear in mind if teammates are bad then we may lose but i will keep going until we get you to your desired rank
Giving me your account details will make it easier, make sure your email password is different to steam so i there is no chance of me stealing your account, will only need steam username, steam password and the code you get emailed
I'm an LEM/SMFC on my main account so any ranks under that will be ez to reach
Only reason we we will lose is if we come against a good group(prob smurfs) or hacker(s)
Anyways lets get onto the prices.
Unlike no other my prices are cheap and Negotiable
1 rank = £3
2 ranks = £6
3 ranks = £8
Prices are negotiable especially if you're a very low rank, e.g silver 1
Contact me -
Steam(boosting account) ezpzboosting
Steam(Main account, message when I've added you asking for boost) a_pancake1
Skype joel.conway6
Or leave a reply thank you
