Thumbs upAimbot Work LoL

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Where to put this file ? I though Process Explorer have been patched ?

Update : I got GAMEMON Check Error after suspend GameMon 64 after complete loading .. any solution on that ?
Quote Originally Posted by SniperRadw View Post
Where to put this file ? I though Process Explorer have been patched ?

Update : I got GAMEMON Check Error after suspend GameMon 64 after complete loading .. any solution on that ?
NO. THIS HACK STILL WORKING!!! ONLY WALL CHAM, NOT HEADSHOT ^_^~ I LIKE IT HEHEHE... YOU NEED TO SUSPEND PROPERLY THEN IT WORK
Gamemon keeps exiting.
make full Tutorial For Understand Kids
make sure put nutella files inside .../Blackshot/Data /Character/Kei - Paste nutella.nif there
Gamemon exit jugak bile dh suspend
where to put the nutella and bighead?

- - - Updated - - -

can u give me full tutorial on how to use this hack? ASAP
this nif files are editable.. so if someone can edit this and change it to chams only ( coz I saw "Head" inside the file when I use it in nifskope, so that means headshots only ) if someone has a talent to edit this thing.. Thank you
its working on 32 bit computer because its no need to inject a dll file.
nao consegui fazer, mais mesmo assim obrigado por compartilhar
This method is way better than DLL injecting and Loader thing.
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?