DOS Program

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
i think it would be cool if he could make a multitool like me or somethin...
Yeah, but I wasn't trying to flame or anything. Just was stating facts. XGelite whatcha wanna see though? I just coded a GUID system for my friends site if you wanna teamview me and look at it your welcome.
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
Yeah, but I wasn't trying to flame or anything. Just was stating facts. XGelite whatcha wanna see though? I just coded a GUID system for my friends site if you wanna teamview me and look at it your welcome.
naw i beleive you..

btw i wasnt flaming you either
Alright, Np. I had quite a few releases on my old account.
lol did it get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeep View Post
lol did it get banned?
/Get_Back_On_Topic :P
you should too,

SORRY FOR FLAMING
@ mnpeep yeah it did. For some stupid stuff that happened with another website. And yeah back on topic. Nice release. D:
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?