Phone Games

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Phone Games
Aite I need a phone game, I played puzzles and dragons like a year or two ago when I was bored but I need some new shit. I'm playing Temple Run 2 when I'm trying to relax... -.-

Whats some good shit to play? I have some good-ish games but I'm saving them for occupying my time when I'm flying and need them the most.
I used to play Marvel Champions for awhile.
Stick Hero
1010!
Zombie Highway 2
Hovercraft
Mr Jump
Traffic Racer
Hipster Rich
Do you have an iPhone or Andriod

Plague Inc

You create a Virus and you have to evolve it to kill off the entire population and make sure that your virus doesn't get cured

Bang

Its a reaction testing game where its a Cowboy dual, Its pretty short but fun

Monuments Vally

You move the world in ways to make a path for yourself I would recommend this out of all the games here

Punch Quest

Tap left to Jump tap right to Punch

Not really a game but it 500+ its a stocks app where you can simulate with real stocks you get $10000 and you invest in what stocks you think will go up or down and its all live so its as if your using real money its great if your interested in getting into stocks and great for wasting time
Marvel Champions was weaksauce
Plague Inc played the shit out of the Flash version, same shit, not really entertaining.
Beat Monuments Valley

back when I was on iOS i liked a game called "Cause of Death," that pretty much saved my life in a plane trip
they pulled it, but if there was something similar i'd be all over it

I got an android phone btw
Try Jetpack Joyride, it's quite fun and kills time.
F U C K 2048.

Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
Metal slug
Have like 1-4 but the stupid emulator doesn't work on my phone. >_>
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
F U C K 2048.



Have like 1-4 but the stupid emulator doesn't work on my phone. >_>
Did you try different emulators? Maybe it's the phone itself.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Did you try different emulators? Maybe it's the phone itself.
It's an official app using an Emulator (DotEMU) that they sold on HumbleBundle, IIRC.
A game named "Okay?" It's really good.
Battletale on Phone

Know for the actual answer

I play minecraft on phone cause why not.
Hill Climb Racing, tons of cars, levels, easy to kill time. Really fun game
use to when i was in school, i use to kill chemistry class and play 2048.

at the start of class i will start, and like 4 or 5 games in the class ends. addicting really imo.
I play on my COC. Wait. That sounded wrong.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us