Help me using T_T Phoenix and subtle aimbot! :(
So guys, i bought csgo 2 times, this is the 3rd time.. So i got banned first beacuse i used
an outdated noob Wallhack.. I know, my fault. I got banned 2nd time, i used subtle aimbot with polyloader, T_T Phoenix 3.0 with administrator.
(i still used achivement unlock hack).. And i dont know why i got banned...
I got banned by using Achivement Unlocking hack? ... Or what?...
Anyway!
Can someone write me in pm, what should i do with subtle aimbot and with T_T Phoenix, to make them work undetectable?
Im scared i will get banned again
(
So someone write me in pm, how to encrpyt, how to do that thing with running from USB, etc. Thanks!
an outdated noob Wallhack.. I know, my fault. I got banned 2nd time, i used subtle aimbot with polyloader, T_T Phoenix 3.0 with administrator.
(i still used achivement unlock hack).. And i dont know why i got banned...
I got banned by using Achivement Unlocking hack? ... Or what?...
Anyway!
Can someone write me in pm, what should i do with subtle aimbot and with T_T Phoenix, to make them work undetectable?
Im scared i will get banned again
(So someone write me in pm, how to encrpyt, how to do that thing with running from USB, etc. Thanks!
