ExclamationDetectedsirhC. CS:GO External V1.2

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Davuderen1 View Post
Is this vac detected?
nope but to bypass overwatch only cheat blatantly for 2 games once a FULL day
Since a lot of people are experiencing crashing and performance issues I will be making the hack Internal. I'll be able to do this tomorrow, so expect a release
Note: more features
Quote Originally Posted by sirhC. View Post
Since a lot of people are experiencing crashing and performance issues I will be making the hack Internal. I'll be able to do this tomorrow, so expect a release
Note: more features
Sounds great!
How can i be sure this is not vac detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Davuderen1 View Post
How can i be sure this is not vac detected?
try it ))
doesnt work on compet game?
Quote Originally Posted by 1234filip View Post
PLZ ADD AIMBOT!!
I will be adding that to this in the next version.
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?