[Request] Bypass guide.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Bypass guide.
As the title says, can someone make some time free, to make a guide on how to make a bypass? (WarRock)
I think that much people here will appreciate this.
I dont know how but i know is that you need to be able to code very well and have the address! I would like to know to but to be honest i dont think many people know!
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
I dont know how but i know is that you need to be able to code very well and have the address! I would like to know to but to be honest i dont think many people know!

Same as my thoughts. So it would be great if there was a tut
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
I dont know how but i know is that you need to be able to code very well and have the address! I would like to know to but to be honest i dont think many people know!
Wrong, a bypass usually doesn't use addresses. Bypasses are much more difficoult! It would be nice, but I don't think many of you will learn something, cause you need high programming skills.

Anyway, I would like a tut too ^^
Yea a tut would be great...
Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
As the title says, can someone make some time free, to make a guide on how to make a bypass? (WarRock)
I think that much people here will appreciate this.
dave knows how to make a bypass, he even knows how to insert them into your hacks...., he's 1 of the best programmers on the world i think... maybe even better then Bill Gates
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us