I was surfing old mpgh profiles and came a cross one with a motivational quote! T_T
ImageI was surfing old mpgh profiles and came a cross one with a motivational quote! T_T
STALKER ???????????
heythere123 come back 
#David

#David
Oh ya that profile you stole your avatar from
Honestly I got the picture from an Ad, but then I remembered he has it too, as he sent me a msg abt it lol
I don't know him, So I could care less.
Pretty sure I've heard more motivating quotes...
On your way to the top, always help people out, don't just take the fame and rub it in everyone's faces.
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buyingselling good AQW accounts and an DF accounts one with DA!
17 GeneralI was surfing mpgh real old threads when I found this
35 Showroomi left for a while and came back with these
4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMessage out to the MPGH Admins and etc. 11 Visual Basic ProgrammingI Was wanna make a module and ...... . 13