QuestionHelpMultiboxing

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Multiboxing
ISBoxer and pwnboxer are not free to use.

KronkBoxer 0.2 functions quite decently but there is a problem with teleporting to other characters (this version is outdated).

I've been unable to find a proper guide to ROTMG multiboxing with programs such as AutoHotKey or HotKeyNet.

I'm using K relay and ROTMGTool Hacked Client 27.3.1 swf through Adobe Flash Projector 17.

Does anyone have a working executable file for updated versions of KronkBoxer (like versions 1 or 2)?

If not, can anyone provide understandable steps for auto-key programs?

Failing either of those, are there any other multiboxing programs out there (preferably free)?
If you want a free multiboxer, you should definitely just use the search box here on MPGH because there are a few programs and/or scripts (including tutorials) that people have posted since we get this question almost weekly.

Feel free to add me on skype "krazyshank" and I can help you out with a few options.
I have. I believe you created KronkBoxer as well as a lot of other stuff.

Problem is that Visual Studio does not want to download. I've tried 2012/2013 versions from the source and they always get hung up.

For the 2013 Visual Studio with Update 4, I've waited at least two and a half hours only to realize it got stuck somewhere along the loading bar.

Is there any way to change the .sln file to an executable that can be more easily run?
Quote Originally Posted by aqwplayer View Post
I have. I believe you created KronkBoxer as well as a lot of other stuff.

Problem is that Visual Studio does not want to download. I've tried 2012/2013 versions from the source and they always get hung up.

For the 2013 Visual Studio with Update 4, I've waited at least two and a half hours only to realize it got stuck somewhere along the loading bar.

Is there any way to change the .sln file to an executable that can be more easily run?
Well I could compile it for you and send it to you if you like.
I haven't updated the free version of KronkBoxer in a long while, but I plan to do so soon-ish.

Since that version isn't finished, it's not the most userfriendly experience to have. it works well for the basics like key & mouse broadcasting and client layouts, but I never finished the teleporting so you'll have to look to an AHK script for that.
u cean create free version so sombody cean try it if they like it then cean buy full version
That would be greatly appreciated (an EXE for either KronkBoxer 1 or 2).

I wish you the best of luck in finishing teleporting/updating KronkBoxer as well as your other projects.

As a side note (and I don't know how valid this idea is), the teleport plugin that you've created for K relay works pretty darn well, so you'll probably be able to pull from that. In the mean time, I'll definitely look into something involving AHK for teles.

Thanks
Hey krazyshank could you send me the compiled version too? I got some problems with visual studio on my new System

BTW I'am sorry for digging out this old thread
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us