ArrowTRADING aq hacks with gurdian WORKING

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
asses
got scammed and reported that guy
Quote Originally Posted by sieko View Post
i am trading it for WarRock Acc lvl 16-20 or more.

that hack is undetected and i got to lvl 57 and 100k in 1 day+gurdainship .

pm me your offer if i well like it i well pm you back.

about the hack:
hp, mana , all potions unlimited.
autobattler.
change name.
stat changer.
clan, class, race changer.
and alot more.
Is this nightmare's hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Is this nightmare's hack.
no nightmare dosent have gurdian.
I thought guardian hack was impossible. Well its possible but I don't think you can bypass the login filter, that prevents users joinging if the servers full.
It is impossible,

AND illegal.
you cant bypass when its full but if you get in you are gurdian with every thing.
Whoever is going to trade him for their Warrock account don't do it, and yes it is Nightmares hack most likely. Also its not impossible to have gaurdain hack, I have it I'm a level 71, 58, and 56 I think. Also I made my friend a level 50 - 60 account for free. It takes like 2 hours to get level 50 with Nightmare's hack!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?