WTBSomeone who can hack Facebook account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Someone who can hack Facebook account
I need help with hacking a particularly facebook, and also an instagram account if possible
Contact me man at guarva huesno. We can talk about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Gig135 View Post
Contact me man at guarva huesno. We can talk about it.
Didn't you get banned for scamming?
Quote Originally Posted by KeptOnDeck View Post
Didn't you get banned for scamming?
Fuck you dude. I got banned from a scammer and now he is permately banned his name was @Smileyblaster

And this is why i don't ever fucking sell shit. Because if whoever i trade with is a fucking douche, I'm going to get that muthafucka banned perm for life make him go suck cawks before he does the shit again asshole.

- - - Updated - - -

I got his IP Address, I'm deciding if i should fucking do something back that would fuck him over. Maybe call the police too his address cawk sucker.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?