WTB.57 SA Gear! :)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
.57 SA Gear! :)
Hi I would like to buy .57 version Standalone Gear if you want to add me on skype i will pay a lot more since its new!
Skype: steven.silverglade1
Scammers will be blocked immediately don't even try!
How much would you pay ? I can get you smersh vest m65 jacket ttsko pants mountain backpack mp5k with mags and two scope the cr75 with 4 mags and svd with around 10 mags+pso1 scope and the new acog scope for ak variant. Got skull balaclava firefighter axe etc.
Quote Originally Posted by stevensilvergood View Post
Hi I would like to buy .57 version Standalone Gear if you want to add me on skype i will pay a lot more since its new!
Skype: steven.silverglade1
Scammers will be blocked immediately don't even try!


I have .57 sets up and running if you are interested.


SVD,Winchester, AUG, AKM, MP5, and the FNX all on one character.
+15 clips per gun, Bulk meds/food
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?