UnhappyProblem with new update

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with new update
After I did the update my launcher began to stop working, I wonder if this just happened to me or somebody else.
Quote Originally Posted by Pomboh View Post
After I did the update my launcher began to stop working, I wonder if this just happened to me or somebody else.
Did you have any modded files that weren't removed or replaced with non-modeded backups before you updated? Did you leave the scripthookv and all your mods in your folder when you updated?
I left my script file and same thing happened to me. steam's game file check doesn't work so im redownloading 60 gb now
Quote Originally Posted by samliu1994 View Post
I left my script file and same thing happened to me. steam's game file check doesn't work so im redownloading 60 gb now
didnt work i dont know what too do now./....

- - - Updated - - -

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! change your steam name to english characters only. No special characters or other languages It solved my problem!!!!! Spred the words ~~ So many ppl are having this issue
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?