QuestionHelpMPGH takes too long to load

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH takes too long to load
Hello guys,

I have some websites open on my Firefox and every one is fast to load but MPGH takes too long to full load, since yesterday that I came back to this forum.



I don't have any torrent software seeding or something like that. Just happens with MPGH.
Is there some server issue or malfunction? Probably it's not just for me.

Thank you
Moved since it's not an account related problem. Sometimes if not most of the time, the site is under DDoS attacks, or experiencing higher than normal traffic, which can cause slow downs. With time they both pass.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Moved since it's not an account related problem. Sometimes if not most of the time, the site is under DDoS attacks, or experiencing higher than normal traffic, which can cause slow downs. With time they both pass.
^
this.

Too many users on = slow site
I'm a bit new so I don't know how fast it is supposed to load, but youtube loads much much quicker. Probably cloudfare causing the slowness.
It's been slow for me as well, but just for today everything was fine yesterday.
As Liz stated, it's common for it to happen. On the positive note, it can be suggested as a practice for patience
Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post
Hello guys,

I have some websites open on my Firefox and every one is fast to load but MPGH takes too long to full load, since yesterday that I came back to this forum.



I don't have any torrent software seeding or something like that. Just happens with MPGH.
Is there some server issue or malfunction? Probably it's not just for me.

Thank you
it happen all the time
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?