[SELLING] ONE 25k Nx code, starting @ $18! A/W=$25!
Hey guys, I've recently got this 25k Nx code off the internet, and since I already have 30k on my account, and I never play Combat Arms anymore, I'd like to sell it for some cash!
$18 is the starting price, and it can go up to $25.
Offer $25, you automatically win the code.
I will stop accepting offers in around 24 hours, and whoever has the highest offer wins the code!
*note* If you make the highest offer, and someone else makes the same one, the person with the MOST POSTS will win.
How we're going to do this..
We will use a MIDDLE MAN, preferrably OBAMA, since he's the official.
Payment will be made with PAYPAL.
If the code doesn't work, I promise a full refund, since I did get it off the internet.
I will not use MSN, only because I can't download anything on this computer. I'm sure we can get through with this without msn anyways, maybe we could use free online chat rooms if you want? Idk, I prefer Pm's..
Oh and sry mods if this is the wrong section! Feel free to move?
Any questions? just post back!
Make a reply stating your Email address, and your offer.
$18 is the starting price, and it can go up to $25.
Offer $25, you automatically win the code.
I will stop accepting offers in around 24 hours, and whoever has the highest offer wins the code!
*note* If you make the highest offer, and someone else makes the same one, the person with the MOST POSTS will win.
How we're going to do this..
We will use a MIDDLE MAN, preferrably OBAMA, since he's the official.
Payment will be made with PAYPAL.
If the code doesn't work, I promise a full refund, since I did get it off the internet.
I will not use MSN, only because I can't download anything on this computer. I'm sure we can get through with this without msn anyways, maybe we could use free online chat rooms if you want? Idk, I prefer Pm's..
Oh and sry mods if this is the wrong section! Feel free to move?
Any questions? just post back!
Make a reply stating your Email address, and your offer.



