All in one Minecraft client.
Back in 2011 or 2012, there was this all in one minecraft client, which was portable and can install any mod like tekkit, hack/slash, vanilla. It wasn't a hack just a simple all in one minecraft launcher. It had client mod option on left, and had a username and password system. It was I believe made by a mpgh member.
I can no longer find it here, I don't remember its name either. Can someone please locate it, thanks
- - - Updated - - -
sry just found it, How do i delete this thread. The client is- Technicshafter_mpgh.net.rar best client ever. but outdated
I can no longer find it here, I don't remember its name either. Can someone please locate it, thanks
- - - Updated - - -
sry just found it, How do i delete this thread. The client is- Technicshafter_mpgh.net.rar best client ever. but outdated
