Help please, i made tons of payments trough paypal for games and so, but today paypal started asking me for shit creditcard, and i cant buy anything.... Please help :/
so your pp account is limited?
I would have said for you to insert a prepaid visa, but I'm not sure if that works anymore
Originally Posted by Hugo Boss
I would have said for you to insert a prepaid visa, but I'm not sure if that works anymore
it still works.
Ask for support paypal?
Originally Posted by Adrique240sx
Ask for support paypal?
They probably will say the same thing to him. He needs to verify his PayPal, due to suspicious activity.
You will need to verify your paypal meaning that a prepaid visa would need to be linked to your PAYPAL account, they will charge you 2.50$ and then you will need to enter the code from you credit card statement on the paypal page, try using openvcc.com if you can buy with bitcoin etc.. Hope it all goes well,
Gesture
Yes, just buy a prepaid card and verify your Paypal account, it's easy and will let you keep the account