Wpe Spam bot

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wpe Spam bot
I see people spam in chat using WPE how its possible ? some1 can tell me? i real dont know dat
cmon.. so easy.. think a litle..
Quote Originally Posted by NikdoCZ View Post
cmon.. so easy.. think a litle..
I dont have any ideia o.o
(I will take a look tomorrow)
ok i will do you a litle tuto.. maybe i will see
Quote Originally Posted by NikdoCZ View Post
ok i will do you a litle tuto.. maybe i will see
i just try now o.o
I rec in WPE test in chat. and he dont recorder it o.O its dat away? o.O
type something in chat dont hit enter.. start recording send the message(hit enter) and stop recording..that should work.. but u will probably get kicked if u start sending fast..

if i may ask.. what do you want to spam ?
Quote Originally Posted by NikdoCZ View Post
type something in chat dont hit enter.. start recording send the message(hit enter) and stop recording..that should work.. but u will probably get kicked if u start sending fast..

if i may ask.. what do you want to spam ?
i dont have idea xD
i do it but he dont show, what i type when stop (send)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?